The Spring Street Community Development Corporation, founded in 2011, is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to improve the quality of life for Morris County families by addressing economic, educational and social needs while preserving the cultural and ethnic diversity of the area.
The goals of the SSCDC include but are not limited to:
- Improving the availability of safe and affordable housing
- Supporting youth through educational programming
- Promoting, coordinating, supporting and providing social and community services to families
- Fostering and participating in regional planning and development to support efforts of local governmental units
- Protecting and preserving the natural resources while promoting their sustainable use
- Expanding opportunities for individuals and groups to own and operate business enterprises
- Reducing unemployment and underemployment
Be the difference.
Learn how you can get involved with Spring Street CDC.